Here's the Run Down

I saw the idea for this post while reading nurturing curiosity and I thought I would give it a try.

Today: February 25, 2011

Weather: 30 degrees with blowing snow, just enough to cause schools to close.

Brewing: In the morning, freshly ground coffee with cinnamon. Later in the day, hot green tea with a clove.

Reading: Emails, newspaper, and What the Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause by J. R. Lee.

Wondering: Will the snow plow make it down my street today? If the snow plow makes it down my street, does that mean I have to go to the gym? Do I really want the snow plow to make it down my street?

Hearing: A pair of cardinals and several house finches fussing at the bird feeder by the window. Cat purring in my lap.

Noticing: It's almost 10:30 and I'm still in my pajamas.

Thankful for: Time to do nothing, and not feel guilty about it.

1 comment:

  1. I like this format too. Quick little slice that makes you pause and be in the moment. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...