One Little Word Wednesday: Thread


Wednesday. Brain empty. Thread. I guess I’m just going to have to do what I tell the kids to do and just barf what is in my head onto the paper. I’m going to trust that somehow it will connect to thread. I’ve been thinking a lot about the whole resume thing. And I’m proud to say, that I have made a tiny bit of progress. I decided to get myself going by making lists of all the things I’ve done professionally for the last 25 years. Since I know that most of what I write on the paper won’t end up in my final piece, I’m not fussing over every item on the list. The important details will emerge as I continue writing. As I write my lists, I am beginning to think about the format of the piece. This will become clearer when I figure out the audience and purpose. I’m also on the hunt for mentor texts. No matter the end result, going through this process, threading together these bits and pieces of my life might be a good thing. Maybe it will help calm the waters so I don’t feel like such bobbing cork.


Twisted Threads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...