Getting It Done

 I reviewed my spring break to-do list and I am proud that I'm getting it done. Amazing what 7 to 8 hours of  sleep each night can do for a person. I've been reading, reading, reading. I prefer nonfiction. Right now I'm reading Twitter for Dummies. And my son and I have started our own board game challenge. Our goal is to play a different board game everyday we are on vacation. So far, I've lost at Stratego, Monopoly, Yahtzee, and Battleship. And I've been taking pictures. I want to collect pretty backgrounds for photo collages and my Lino It canvases. And vegetables . . . eating green leafy things makes me feel so much better. Exhale. Big smile.


10 comments:

  1. I am a huge boardgames fan!!! I highly recommend blockus! One of my favorite. I hope you have a good spring break. Are you on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - you are making good progress on your spring break "to-do" list. It is the kind of list we should all have, all the time. A restful one, filled with important things. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing boardgames-my son does too. What a fun way to spend your break. I got a major thing done on my to-do also-checked off-that's why I am rewarding myself with some blog reading!
    Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading, reading, reading - a dream. My family loves board games. I wonder whether Touche (http://www.tactic.net/product.php?Product_number=02752&lang=INT) is available in the USA.
    Super spring break. I understand the big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo incredibly jealous of you now that I've been back into the swing of school for several weeks now! Your words "Exhale. Big smile" transported me back to break right with you though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm relaxed just reading this post - enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane, What a great list of things to do over your spring break.
    Excellent
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an almost perfect break. I hope your losing streak is broken soon. **wink wink** Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you will have plenty to write about for your Thankful Thursday post! Enjoy the rest of your break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Battleship, one of my other favorites is Clue. It sounds like a great break.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...