Not Rejected

I found myself checking my email every time I heard it ding today. The message I was waiting for came at 1:18 this afternoon. I got accepted to attend the Eastern Michigan Writing Project Summer Institute and I couldn't be happier. After I applied, I only told one friend at school. I didn't want to feel like a dork, in case I got rejected.  I wonder if they have ever had a speech-language pathologist as a participant before. The more I think about it, the more excited I get. I really needed this.


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment. I hope you will post about it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is awesome news! You should feel honored :). Enjoy the institute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congratulations! You have much to look forward to I'm sure! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Writing Project is great! Enjoy - so glad you got in! One of my best writing summers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you are working to continue to pursue something you do so well and that brings you, as well as those you share with, so much pleasure. Go, girlfriend! Keep on growing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have a rewarding summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray! Congratulations! You have something incredible and positive to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...